Reblogged from snorlaxatives (Originally from meladoodle)
Reblogged from you-got-lokid (Originally from ambiendew-deactivated20131217)
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.
Reblogged from ogirlfriend (Originally from vogelbird)
why do people get so mad about puns? they’re literally the nicest kind of humor. they make nobody feel bad. it’s just clever. sometimes it’s original. learn to like puns. don’t let society run your life
Reblogged from 314eater (Originally from theflyingdutchman-deactivated20)